ISPT adds to the ISPT Retail Australia Property Trust

ISPT has purchased a 75% interest in Brighton Village, Butler, Western Australia from PrimeWest.  Coles Group Property Development has purchased  the remaining 25% interest.  The Centre will be held within the ISPT Retail Australia Property Trust.

Brighton Village is located in metropolitan Perth, 40km from the CBD, and classed as a neighbourhood shopping centre.  The Centre is anchored by a Coles supermarket and has nine speciality shops.