Applications for the 2017 Work Experience Program are now closed.
Each year we offer a Student Work Experience Program based in our Melbourne office. The program allows two university students in their third or final year of study to receive valuable paid work experience within several areas across our business, including:
- Property Investment Management
- Project and Development Management
- Property Management
- Portfolio Valuation and Performance
- Research, Strategy and Capital Markets
- Capital Transactions
The program offers up to two rotational roles over a 26-week period (April-October), working three days per week, with flexibility offered to accommodate study requirements.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Completed their second year of study
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or post-graduate degree majoring in property / real estate disciplines at a recognised Australian University