Applications for the 2017 Work Experience Program are open
Each year we offer a Student Work Experience Program based in our Melbourne office. The Program allows university students in their third or final year of study to receive valuable paid work experience within a number of areas across our business, including:
- Property Investment Management (commercial, retail, industrial)
- Project and Development Management
- Property Management
- Portfolio Valuation and Performance
- Research, Strategy and Capital Markets
- Capital Transactions
The program offers up to two rotational roles over a 26-week period (April-October), working three days per week, with flexibility offered to accommodate study requirements.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Completed their second year of study
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or post-graduate degree majoring in property / real estate disciplines at a recognised Australian University
How to apply
Please complete all parts of the ISPT Work Experience Program Application Form prior to submitting.
Applications will close at 3pm on Friday, 17 March 2017.
For enquiries contact email@example.com or call:
Jan Leslie, People & Culture Co-ordinator
02 8239 8519
Francis Lynch, Senior Valuations Analyst
03 8601 6596
Jack Ronaldson, IRAPT Analyst and 2012 Work Experience student
03 8601 6657