ISPT has successfully completed many developments with joint venture partners and we will always consider new opportunities.
Our disciplined team is selective when it comes to choosing appropriate joint venture partners. We look for partners that bring ideas. Compatibility, aligned interests, and complementary experience and skills, are also highly valued.
We consider the following criteria:
- Financial metrics of the proposal
- Reputation, track record and expertise of the proponent
- Fair and reasonable allocation of risk and rewards
- Level of demand from existing funds or individual investors for the opportunity
- An investment structure that optimises risk and returns for our investors
Joint ventures have helped us unlock the potential in some of our properties, securing benefits for our investors at times when new opportunities may be limited by slow turnover of high quality properties.
IRAPT has grown rapidly and is seeking to work with development partners to continue to grow. We are open to discuss a variety of structures.
Our partners include: AV Jennings, Arcadia, Australian Unity, Blackstone, Cbus Property, Citimark, Coles Property, De Luca Corporation, Galileo, the GPT Group, Hamton, M&G, Mirvac, PEET, Pellicano Group, Pindan Capital, SCentre Group (formerly Westfield), Villawood and Vicinity Centres.