Applications now open for ISPT's Student Work Experience Program
Each year ISPT offers two University students the chance to join our Work Experience Program and gain valuable, paid work experience in our Melbourne office.
The program is open to students in their third or final year of study and provides fantastic support, mentoring, learning opportunities and exposure to multiple areas of the business, including:
- Property Investment Management
- Project and Development Management
- Property Management
- Portfolio Valuation and Performance
- Research, Strategy and Capital Markets
- Capital Transactions
There are two spots available, rotating through different areas of the business over a 26 week period (April-October). Students are required to work three days per week, with flexibility offered to accommodate study requirements.
- Candidates must currently be enrolled in a bachelor or post-graduate degree majoring in property/real estate disciplines at a recognised Australian University.
- Candidates need to have completed their second year of study.
Apply using this link by 5:00pm Friday, 22 March 2019.
For enquiries contact email@example.com or call:
Chantal Jabbour, Senior Legal Counsel
0418 175 111
Simon Baird, Fund Analyst
0419 094 406
Jan Leslie, People & Culture Co-ordinator
0415 707 534