ISPT Work Experience Program
Applications have closed for ISPT’s 2019 Student Work Experience Program, based in our Melbourne office.
The program is open to students in their third or final year of university study and provides support, mentoring and exposure to multiple areas of the business, including:
- Property Investment Management
- Project and Development Management
- Property Management
- Portfolio Valuation and Performance
- Research, Strategy and Capital Markets
- Capital Transactions
There are two spots available, rotating through different areas of the business over a 26 week period (April-October). Students are required to work three days per week, with flexibility offered to accommodate study requirements.
- Candidates must currently be enrolled in a bachelor or post-graduate degree majoring in property/real estate disciplines at a recognised Australian University.
- Candidates need to have completed their second year of study.
For enquiries contact email@example.com or call:
Chantal Jabbour, Senior Legal Counsel
0418 175 111
Simon Baird, Fund Analyst
0419 094 406
Jan Leslie, People & Culture Co-ordinator
0415 707 534